Thursday, November 10, 2011

Registry Help


The license of my registry cleaner has expired, and frankly I was kind of getting sick of it. I've had it for several years and it was going great in the beginning, but lately updates started coming later and later, and it feels like it's loosing the grip on performance compared to other registry cleaners on the market. Therefore I started looking for other products something that can really start fixing windows registry problems. I asked a few friends and they gave me a couple of products. I went online to check some reviews, and while reading a "best of" list, I stumbled upon the Registry Easy and had a good feeling about it. I went online and checked multiple reviews, and what do you know? Registry Easy was noted as the first pick.

Naturally I got the product and started testing it against some other registry cleaners I already had. I can tell you from the very beginning that Registry Easy did the job better than most. I've made a couple of comparison tests and I liked what I found. The Registry Easy came in first place almost every single time. It was a single test when Registry Easy came in second, therefore outbesting the competition with 4-1.

I had at my disposal a decently powered Core 2 Duo with 2 GB DDR 2 RAM. It has been used for two years without having Windows reinstalled, or any kind of management upon it so you can naturally assume that it was barely processing. After each scan, I made a backup and restored it to its original state, so that every registry cleaner had a good crack at it.

The first test was scanning time. Despite the fact that scanning speed isn't exactly related to the software alone, most websites tend to do it. I know it's important to test the reaction of algorithms but, considering nowadays performance, a simple scanner won't pose any problems no matter how it's built. Well... this was the only round the Registry Easy lost.

The number of errors was huge compared to other scanners, and after I clicked on the fix and dealt with all of them, the computer definitely improved. I'm talking major differences: 1200 vs 700-800 range.
Then it was boot time where Registry Easy once again prevailed, improving boot time with a whopping 18%.

Features was another area where the Registry Easy easily conquered since it comes a fully equipped software.

And finally, number of errors repaired was its greatest victory with 78%. It is the perfect software suited for fixing windows registry problems.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Theo_Grigore

No comments:

Post a Comment